[MapQuery] edugis clone

Steven M. Ottens steven at minst.net
Tue Apr 19 04:43:59 EDT 2011

  Unfortunately not, the only thing I can point you at is the running
website. http://research.geodan.nl/edugis/debug/
The setup as follows:
lib/ has all the mapquery scripts (the same as in git)
scripts/ has three scripts:
   -layout.js which handles all the layout stuff
   -layers.js which defines all the layers or the layer-capabilities
documents
   -logic.js which has the configuration for mapquery and some stuff
which is not (yet) in mapquery like the vector-layer stuff

In general we tried to follow the convention as it was set out in the
summer of 2010.

Steven