[MapQuery] Moving MapQuery to a forum?

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Sun Jul 3 15:12:02 EDT 2011

I created a nabble account for the MapQuery mailinglist.

http://mapquery.1056445.n5.nabble.com/

Unfortunately it seems that it does not integrate the archive (at least
I did not find out how yet).

But it will archive any mail of this list from now on and make it
availiable in a Web-Forum interface for those who prefere that.

regards,
Christian