[MapQuery] documentation time :)

Steven M. Ottens steven at minst.net
Mon Jul 4 11:35:41 EDT 2011

  Hi all,

I played a bit with joDoc and came up with this:
http://mapquery.geodan.nl/jquery.mapquery.core.js.html
<http://mapquery.geodan.nl/jquery.mapquery.core.js.html#MapQuery.Core>
based on
https://github.com/stvno/mapquery/blob/master/src/jquery.mapquery.core.js

I've take inspiration from jQuery API docs and polymaps
http://polymaps.org/docs/map.html The current stylesheet is the default
joDoc one and obviously needs a bit of love to make the docs more
readable. Also I would like to autogenerate internal hyperlink (similar
to the once on top of the polymaps link).

And last but not least I'm having troubles with layer options like
types. We do want to put them somewhere, but the current position isn't
very nice.

Please have a look and give feedback

Regards,
Steven