[MapQuery] Sidebar-Layers Synchronization Recommendation

Arnie Shore shoreas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 10:36:29 EST 2012

I'm still in the planning stage, so any recommendation re grid
libraries will be most welcome.  The target is OL/OSM with a
non-trivial (to me, at least) sidebar data grid, the latter needing a
close synchronization with layer open and close.  I.e., the node shd
open/collapse as its layer is selected/deselected.

Nothing radical in the above, and any url re an existing example or
implementation will be appreciated.

Right now I'm thinking of basing the sidebar on qGrid's treeGrid, but
I'm open to alternatives.

Thanks, all.