I: [MapQuery] how to add an existing ol layer to mapquery

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Wed May 16 05:48:53 EDT 2012

Hi Giuseppe,

great to hear that it worked. Could you try to put it into your
JavaScript file instead of patching jquery.mapquery.core.js? You would
add there (and include it after jquery.mapquery.core.js):

$.extend($.MapQuery.Layer.types, {
    existing_ol: ...
});

Just to make sure it works. People shouldn't need to patch the core if
they want to add new layer types.

Cheers,
  Volker