[MapQuery] mqLayerManager: visibility checkbox doesn't work

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Wed May 16 11:28:20 EDT 2012

It's indeed a bug, but as it was so simple I fixed it:
https://github.com/mapquery/mapquery/pull/17

Please leave a comment if it works for you, then I'll merge it.

BTW: The code of the LayerManager is not really that good, it could
simplified a lot. I'd be happy if anyone would refactor it :)

Cheers,
  Volker