[MapQuery] Re: OpenLayers.Layer.Vector.RootContainer

Giuseppe De Marco peppelinux at yahoo.it
Sat May 19 10:56:45 EDT 2012

> Does mq.lqyers() also return the OpenLayers.Layer.Vector.RootContainer?

> If that's the case it's a bug.

Maybe it is.
I'm dealing with mapquery and when I create a new mq layer I found 2 new layers in ol's map.layers.

If I destroy OpenLayers.Layer.Vector.RootContainer The mplayermanager doesn't remove the created layers using the topleft close icon. This made me think that OpenLayers.Layer.Vector.RootContainer is necessary also is is not managed in mq sources.

Thank you Volker