[mapserver-dev] Transparency attribute on Layer Object

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Aug 19 13:28:37 EDT 2002

Dave,

I never used it myself, but you might want to have a look at the
TRANSPARENCY parameter that was added at the layer level in 3.6:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/wilma/mapserver-users/0204/msg00292.html

I'm not sure whether this feature is properly supported with imagery
and/or 24 bits output in 3.7 yet... I'll let Frank/Steve reply on that.

Daniel