[Mapserver-dev] Yanking GD 1 and Freetype 1 support from CVS version...

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Mon Apr 21 19:53:48 EDT 2003

Yank away!  I have also been running GD2/FT2 on Windows and Linux just
fine.

Re: makefiles, it is rather tedious to have to keep fixing the Windows
makefile because people check in new modules without addressing the
Windows makefile at all.  At a minimum, it would be great to encourage
people who add a new source file to just add it to the list of modules
in the makefile, so the thing at least continues to compile.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
Phone: (978) 251-4242  Fax: (978) 251-1396
ed at topozone.com