[Mapserver-dev] 3.6 branch CVS checkout

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Sat Aug 2 14:05:25 EDT 2003

Hi Daniel,

Sorry about the late response but I've been away on holiday this past
week. I've just checked out the latest 3.6 code from CVS using the
following:

cvs checkout -r rel-3-6-0-beta1 mapserver

However, when I look at mappostgis.c, I still see the old version (the
version number on line 94 is still dated Nov 2002 where as the latest
version with all Dave's fixes is dated Jun 2003). Can someone see where
I'm going wrong with the CVS checkout?

Many thanks,

Mark.

---

Mark Cave-Ayland
Webbased Ltd.
Tamar Science Park
Derriford
Plymouth
PL6 8BX
England

Tel: +44 (0)1752 764445
Fax: +44 (0)1752 764446

recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender. You
should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute
its contents to any other person.