[Mapserver-dev] msBuildPath etc...

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Feb 3 23:13:37 EST 2003

Hi folks: I'd like to ditch passing shapepath around to msOpenLayer and
the shapefile routines. What's the best way to use the various
msBuildPath functions to do that? For the shapefile (and Xbase
functions) i'd like to simply pass the final file name. The logic (I
think) would be:

  - if DATA or TABLE is full path, then use it
  - if DATA or TABLE relative, and SHAPEPATH is valid then append it
  - if SHAPEPATH relative, then append MAPPATH

If those that wrote those functions would help with their interpretation
that would be great.

steve

Stephen Lime
Data & Applications Manager