[Mapserver-dev] compile problem with mswmslayer.c

woodbri at swoodbridge.com woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Feb 5 19:17:37 EST 2003

Hi all,

While building ms 3.7 on Red Hat 8.0 I ran into a strange bug? code
issue in mswmslayer.c I was using a nighty from a couple of days ago.

Anyway, I got "_snprintf" as an undefined. I'm not sure why but the
code was actually calling "_snprintf", I changed that line to call
"snprintf" and added #include <stdio.h> at the top to solve the
problem.

I'm not sure what was going on, I haven't had time to grab the latest
to see if it is still in there or was just a temporary issue.

-Steve W.