[Mapserver-dev] Native Win32 PostgreSQL libPQ

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Sat Feb 8 20:33:02 EST 2003

Norman Vine wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I have placed an experimental packaging of libpq for Win32 at
> http://www.vso.cape.com/~nhv/files/postgres/libpq.lib.tgz

Woohoo! It works!!!!!  Thanks a lot for this package.  I have a
MapServer 3.6.4 mapserv.exe compiled using your libpq package that is
able to render PostGIS data.  I haven't done much testing, but it works
great with the few layers I have in my mapfile.

The mapserver support libs on my Windows system are a bit outdated so I
won't distribute the executables that I have compiled, but I'll pass all
my config info to Assefa and finally we'll be able to produce Native
Win32 builds of MapServer and PHP MapScript with PostGIS support!

Beer time!  :D

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca