[Mapserver-dev] Graticule layer status update

Administrator jnovak at novacell.com
Sun Feb 9 21:45:26 EST 2003

Folks,

I've just passed a set of source files to Mr. Lime that implement the
Graticule functionality.  They are current with the 3.7 CVS repository
as of about 10 minutes ago.  I'm sure they'll be some bugs to flatten,
but hopefully we'll have bug free operation shortly.

Regards,

John Novak
Novacell Technologies