[Mapserver-dev] postgis-0.7.4, POSTGRESql 7.3.2 and Mapserver 3.7

David Blasby dblasby at refractions.net
Mon Mar 31 12:37:21 EST 2003

Administrator wrote:

> I am crashing the above combination of postgis/postgresql on a windows
> 2k box when I issue a default mapserver query to the database.  I have
> tracked the issue to the find_srid function which gets embedded in
> queries, as if I add a using SRID=xxxx clause the crash does not
> occur.  I can reproduce from psql using fins_srid as well.

What do you mean by "crash?"

If you mean some type of "seg fault" error - please send more details so
I can track it down.  It would be easier to track down if you can show
how to reproduce it from the psql prompt.

If you mean "dont get any results" - you probably dont have an entry in
geometry_columns for your data - this is probably caused by not using
the addGeometryColumn() function.

dave