[Mapserver-dev] Roadmap...

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 23 18:14:16 EDT 2003

Daniel Morissette wrote:

> I'll try to put a draft together in the wiki and then from there it will
> be easier to discuss what we like and what we don't like.

I've put together a quick draft in the wiki with some of the items that
we are currently working on for version 4.1/4.2:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Roadmap41Draft1

Keep in mind that I just put this together as a starting point and
comments/suggestions/flames are welcome.  And if someone has a
completely different idea of what this document should look like then
please put something together and we can discuss.

  Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca