[Mapserver-dev] jBox image dragging

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Oct 29 13:31:04 EST 2003

I've don't have a distribution in place. I can add one quickly though.
The addition of
this feature is probably a good reason do to just that. I'd distribute
from the same
place the mapserver distribution is available and let Kari link to it
from the jbox howto
and the utilities pages. One question, I assume there is also a dragoff
method?

Also we need to figure out how to handle formal version #'s for this.
I'm fine with
calling this version 1 and moving on from there. I suppose a constant
should be set
in the code with that value.

Steve

>>> Richard Greenwood <Rich at GreenwoodMap.com> 10/27/2003 10:42:25 AM

Steve,

Thanks for your reply. I'll commit my modification to CVS.  (I had not

wanted to commit it because I wasn't sure if negative coordinates were

legal.) The way I have implemented dragging won't break any existing
jBox
or dBox stuff, it's just a new function call: dragon().

Are you distributing dBox, and if so, where would I find it?

Rich