[Mapserver-dev] Feature Questions..

Sean Gillies sgillies at frii.com
Sat Sep 27 17:49:13 EDT 2003

Alan,

Don't overlook the other flavors of mapscript.  Here's a link to a
great discussion of using Clearsilver with Python, by one of the
developers of Clearsilver.

http://www.amk.ca/pipermail/pyweb/2003-August/000120.html

I'm going to have to take a look at Clearsilver.  I've been using
Zope Page Templates mostly, both within and without Zope, but am
always on the lookout for something better.

cheers,
Sean

--
Sean Gillies