[Mapserver-dev] layerObj resultcache?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Apr 21 09:28:07 EDT 2004

sgillies at frii.com wrote:
> Hey, just checking in on email before my return ... protecting
> the resultcache from mapscript was a mistake.  I didn't mean to
> change the usage and think that we should revert to rexposing
> resultcache for 4.2.

Well, I find that the getNumResult() and getResult() methods provide a
very clean interface to the result cache, so I'm not sure if we should
expose the whole object again.

What do others think?

BTW, I'm not setup to test with SWIG, so if we revert that, it should be
done (very carefully) by someone who can test the SWIG interface after.

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca