[Mapserver-dev] Floating point precision problem in the WMS module

Jean-Henry Berevoescu bjh at globexplorer.com
Mon May 24 14:23:38 EDT 2004

For one: I see a problem with this when I try to align 6' (or less)
imagery with a layer of vectors (streets for example).

And yes, I tried strtold too (when I tried the lesser strtod).
(I run on Mandrake 10 - but I don't think that should be an
issue. After all Mandrake is a Linux and it originally started
as an RH clone)

Jean