Win32 Build and Installation HOWTO Updated

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Mon Nov 29 11:40:58 EST 2004

Folks,

I have made a pass through the win32 build and installation howto updating it
for 4.4.  I have also made some effort to update the README.WIN32 file.  All
this corresponds with the overhaul in the windows builds I had previously
discussed, and a general "freshening".  In particular, the deafault build
approach is no to use the binary GD builds provided by Boutell.com that
include PNG, GIF, JPEG and FreeType2 support all in one DLL.