[Mapserver-dev] FastCGI and MapServer 4.4

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Sep 27 13:53:48 EDT 2004

Folks,

OK, my understanding now is that it would be quite desirable from Refractions
point of view to include the FastCGI support in MapServer 4.4 - though
presumably it would normally be "compiled out".  I am willing to put whatever
effort is necessary to get FastCGI support done quickly and in as
undangerous a means as possible as well as to fix any issues that arise promptly.

So, this is me pleaing for permission to put the FastCGI support (and new style
connection pooling for at least SDE) into 4.4.