[Mapserver-dev] msWebDebug() - whats it for?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Sep 30 15:18:38 EDT 2004

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Does anyone know what msWebDebug() in maperror.c is for?  It doesn't appear
> to be used anywhere and it is ifdef'ed out for no apparent reason on
> windows.
> I was wondering if I should just delete it.

For a sec I thought that I might have been to blame for this one since
it looks very much like the msDebug() which I did add, but looking at
CVS logs it wasn't me: it was added by Steve back in 2001. I'd say we
delete it since it's still unused after 3 years, unless Steve sees a
good reason to keep it.

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca