Build fails on CVS?

Bill Binko bill at BINKO.NET
Tue Apr 12 21:09:31 EDT 2005

I hate to respond to my own post, but this seems to be related to building
without FastCGI support.  Is that now required?  It seems that if FastCGI
is not chosen, then USE_MAPIO is not set and stdargs.h is not included.
However the SVG code relies on varargs stuff which is in stdarg.h.

Any help would be appreciated.

Here's my config line (which worked fine with 4.1.1)

./configure --with-xpm=/usr/X11R6 --with-proj --with-postgis --with-threads

Thanks
Bill