Using .map file as a raster layer source

Thu Aug 25 17:17:21 EDT 2005

Tamas,

In a mapfile, if you have multiple overlaping layers then they all get
drawn one over the next to build up the image.

How would your mapfile layer work? the same way?

So if I have a bunch of mapfiles representing the world and in same
areas I have a city mapfiles that represent a city in detail and I have
VMAP0 basemap mapfile layer, then it would draw the VMAP0 layer first
and overlay it with the city layer, assuming the MIN/MAXSCALE of the
city layer was on.

Is this your intent for this feature?

-Steve W.