Filter implementation of Functions MAX & MIN

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Wed Mar 2 04:59:16 EST 2005

Hi,

you could go and talk to the uDig people (udig.refractions.net), they must
have encountered the same problem and maybe found a workaround.

In the meantime, maybe it is wise to file an enhancement bug for Mapserver
WFS for support of min/max functions.

Best regards,
Bart