libcurl 7.12 and 7.13: unhandled exceptions in libcurl.dll

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Wed Mar 16 10:41:19 EST 2005

Hi list,

if I build my Mapscript on Windows against libcurl 7.10.7, Mapserver WMS
client works fine continuously.

If I build against 7.12.3 or 7.13.1 once in a while at a zoomin to a WMS
layer, I get an unhandled exception in php.exe, caused by an unhandled
exception in libcurl.dll.

Did anybody else experience this behaviour? And what is the recommended
version to use? Should we report this to the libcurl people?

Frank, which version do you use in FWtools?

Best regards,
Bart