libcurl 7.12 and 7.13: unhandled exceptions in libcurl.dll

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Wed Mar 16 12:09:07 EST 2005

Hi Daniel,

but the fact that using libcurl 7.10.7 there is no problem, it does not
seem a Mapserver problem to me.

I have attached a memory dump of the crash. Maybe you can identify
something from that?

Best regards,
Bart