WKT RFC - Call for a vote...

Fri Sep 2 23:59:30 EDT 2005

Hi all: I've integrated the comments from Franks and Sean (many thanks!) into the attached version (can also be found in CVS HEAD). I'd like to call for a vote from technical committee members on the proposal. Since this is a holiday weekend I propose letting voting continue through next Tuesday. I'll start things off with a +1...

Steve

Stephen Lime
Data & Applications Manager

Minnesota DNR