Proposal to add Steve Woodbridge to the TSC

Sean Gillies sgillies at FRII.COM
Thu Apr 13 13:30:10 EDT 2006

Hi all,

For as long as I've been involved with MapServer, Steve Woodbridge
has been a contributor to discussions not only on MapServer usage,
but also on project architecture, governance, and direction. I've
appreciated his insights, and would like for us to encourage and
empower Steve by giving him a position on MapServer's technical
steering committee. In accordance with our rules, I propose that we
add Steve Woodbridge as a TSC member, and cast my +1 vote.

Sean

---
Sean Gillies
http://zcologia.com