Recommended version of SWIG for building mapscript

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 23 07:02:14 EDT 2006

The C# interface is considered as being compatible with SWIG 1.3.27 and 1.3.29.
SWIG 1.3.28 was cancelled early by the SWIG developers after reporting
that mapscript C# is not compilable with it :)
I can see that maintaining the backward compatibility with the various
SWIG versions is more than a big deal and may require many defines
within the interface files.

Tamas