A Windows Build Tree for MapServer

Tamas Szekeres szekeres.tamas at FREEMAIL.HU
Wed Feb 8 18:39:40 EST 2006

Jani,

Then the folk who builds mapserver should be fluent with python as well,
isn't it. Is it possible to do it without the need to install other program
than VStudio?

I have meant (by version dependent) that is this soution specific for only
for VC6 and VC7.

Tamas