Voting on RFC 9.

Tue Jan 31 11:30:53 EST 2006

On the commify stuff, yes, you can change the value of a comma.

>>> Howard Butler <hobu at IASTATE.EDU> 01/31/06 12:33 AM >>>
+1 from me.  The changes appear localized and specific.  Will the new
commify stuff be user-configurable (ie, period vs comma in different
parts of the world)?

As an aside, the RFC brings up a different question... is the next
MapServer 4.10 or 5.0 (or have I already asked this before)?

Howard