INCLUDE capability added...

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Thu Jul 6 09:10:05 EDT 2006

Hi all,
    It's a very good improvement  for Mapfiles, but I have just a little
questions.
    The "INCLUDE" will just accept full objects (layers, symbols,
legend) or can I use to append definitions, like:
LAYER
        TYPE POINT
        STATUS DEFAULT
        INCLUDE "features_layer.lyr"
        INCLUDE "class_layer.cls"
END

     The "features_layer.lyr" is:
FEATURE
    POINTS 10 10 40 20 300 300 400 10 10 400 END
END

     And "class_layer.cls", is:
CLASS
    NAME 'Church'
    COLOR 0 0 0
    SYMBOL 'square'
    SIZE 7
    STYLE
        SYMBOL "square"
        SIZE 5
        COLOR 255 255 255
    END
    STYLE
        SYMBOL "square"
        SIZE 3
        COLOR 0 0 255
    END
END

    Another question, can I use and include with another include inside?
    Best regards.

Fernando Simon