Newer Swig versions...

Wed Jul 12 11:17:49 EDT 2006

Steve Lime wrote:
> Hi all: Currently all distributions comming off cvs.gis.umn.edu are being build with Swig 1.3.21. I'm just wondering what folks think about moving to the latest versions. Has anyone played with MapScript generated by the new version?
>
> Steve

I haven't played with SWIG much lately so I do not have an opinion on
the upgrade, but I think we should generate the 4.8.4 release before
doing the switch just to be safe.

BTW, I will prepare the 4.8.4 source for the release later today and
will let you know when it's ready to package.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/