Newer Swig versions...

Wed Jul 12 11:54:34 EDT 2006

There is a 1.3.29 I think.

Steve

>>> thomas bonfort <thomas.bonfort at GMAIL.COM> 7/12/2006 10:50:03 AM >>>
just my 2c
latest swig (1.3.28) prevents python mapscript from being properly executed:
ImportError: ../../build/lib.linux-i686-2.3/_mapscript.so: undefined symbol:
intarray_setitem
see also http://trac.gispython.org/projects/PCL/ticket/44

this is not the case with 1.3.24 (or .27 according to the previous link)

cheers