Lausanne, anyone?

Pericles S. Nacionales naci0002 at UMN.EDU
Sat Jul 15 00:34:33 EDT 2006

So, I'm curious how many MapServer devs and the MTSC members are heading to
Lausanne in September.  Do any of you think it would be a good idea to meet
before or during the conference and talk MapServer project/technical stuff?
This is, after all, also a MapServer User Meeting.

Also, I'm planning on booking my tickets soon (Steve Lime as well) and am
interested in hanging outside Lausanne a couple of days before the
conference.  Any Europeans or "foreigners" out there interested in getting
together with us prior to heading to Lausanne?  I'm thinking of going to
Bern, Geneva or Zurich, or even outside Switzerland--Paris, Amsterdam,
Munich, Milan or Venice--before going to the conference?

Thanks for your time.
-Perry