Bugzilla MapScript Components...

Wed Jun 7 00:20:38 EDT 2006

Hi all: I've added the following components:

MapScript-Python - Howard
MapScript-Perl - Tom
MapScript-Java - Umberto
MapScript-C# - Tamas

We can add Ruby and Tcl in time. We also still have:

MapScript
MapScript-SWIG
MapScript-PHP

That ought to confuse folks... ;-) They really are all different components though. I would expect MapScript to really just to hold global feature requests with the rest being self explanatory.

Anyway, I started going through MapScript and MapScript-SWIG components and moving things to the right language specific component if it makes sense. Feel free to grab things yourselves too.

Thanks to all component owners!