See where all our friends are on my Friend Map!

Philip Mark Donaghy philip.donaghy at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 12 06:45:25 EDT 2006

If you want to be my friend you are welcome. But I created this other
map for the group http://www.frappr.com/osgeo. There is some
discussion on why we are not producing a MapServer version on one of
our servers. I personally want to use frappr for a while to get to
know it. When we know what we want we can get a committee together
that can maintain our own version.

Phil

--
Philip Donaghy