A MapServer 5.0 Branch? (Re: RFC 17: Dynamic Array Sizing)

Mon May 15 15:33:22 EDT 2006

Steve Lime wrote:
> I kinda agree that a branch probably isn't necessary. This touches so many files
> that merging will be a pain in the butt. I think we're a bit out from a 4.10/5.0 release
> so that there's still ample time to implement and fix.

I would tend to agree with that.

Talking of release, what do you guys have in mind? We'd want something
before the September meeting for sure. Should we aim for end of July
release, meaning a mid-June freeze?  (Assuming we go with 6 weeks of
betas like we did before)

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/