MyGIS connection pooling implementation (call for vote)

Wed May 24 11:03:23 EDT 2006

I second (+1) moving the sameconnection member to the msMYGISLayerInfo
structure and moving msCheckConnection() to mapmygis.c (perhaps after
renaming it to msMYGISCheckConnection() ).

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/