Motion: Migrate to SVN was (Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-DEV] Mapserver buildbot and the SVN transition)

Wed Apr 25 10:50:27 EDT 2007

+1 with the added caveat that all history, including CVS tags and
branches is maintained during the conversion.

Daniel

Note1: the mapserver CVS repository contains the following folders. I
presume that they will all be transported?

jbox
mapserver
mapserver_demos
mapserver_docs
mapserver_nightly
msautotest

Note2: The mapserver CVS repository is replicated on maptools every
morning at 3am, so if Steve cannot provide a tarball then I can get you
one (or Frank can if I'm not available since he has access to the server).

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/