Current AGG Demo

Tue Aug 7 13:19:25 EDT 2007

On the bright side it doesn't look at all. It's the Freetype rasterizer at work, so the quality isn't bad. The small
bold text seems to look the worst (to my eye anyway). Until AGG only font rendering is a reality (apparently
folks are fighting AGG installation of that capability) this may be the best we can do for 5.0 with 5.2 as a target
for full integration.

(You can remove the crappy MS 5.0 layer from your demo at any time!)

Steve