agg changes

Paul Spencer pspencer at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Thu Aug 30 10:10:54 EDT 2007

No worries then!  I still think it is a good idea to have some sort
of cartographic needs assessment post 5.0.  While I am not a
cartographer, I would be willing to commit time to helping out with
such a task and would be able to involve others at DMSG to a limited
extent as well, more if we can align it with projects of course.

Cheers

Paul