call for vote on RFC-39

Fri Dec 7 16:28:36 EST 2007

FYI I saw a discussion on IRC between Howard and Assefa and I think they
have found a much less disruptive solution, but Assefa needs to check a
few things before canceling the current proposal. So those who are not
sure where to stand with respect to this RFC can save their energy and
wait for an update from Assefa before they vote.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/