call for vote on RFC-39

Yewondwossen Assefa yassefa at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Wed Dec 12 15:30:29 EST 2007

Just to follow up on this, I have discussed the use of the class status
with Steve (see http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2431) and I would
not be able to use it to accomplish what I need for RFC-39 purpose. I am
thus going forward with the initial proposition. I will enter
appropriate bugs/docs to follow up this addition.

Best Regards,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst

Email: assefa at dmsolutions.ca