High-quality demo dataset...

Thu Jul 5 22:55:47 EDT 2007

I was wondering the same thing after I sent it. Nice and Open Sourcey. The best data
seems to be in the UK and I was kinda hoping to use an area a bit more familiar. The
DNR distributes free data for the Twin Cities metro area that could work as well.

Steve

>>> Paul Spencer <pspencer at DMSOLUTIONS.CA> 07/05/07 9:33 PM >>>
Would openstreetmap be good for this?

Paul