nightly snapshot and lexer

Fri Jul 6 16:09:13 EDT 2007

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Folks,
>
> The nightly snapshot http://cvs.gis.umn.edu/dist/nightly.tar.gz does
> not seem to be generated with the right version of flex.  In particular
> maplexer.c lacks the msyylex_destroy() function.

I committed a new version of maplexer.c to SVN yesterday as part of my
changes to support label priority. However, my copy of maplexer.c does
include a msyylex_destroy() definition, so that's probably not the one
in SVN that's being packaged.

Anyway, I was a bit confused yesterday and not exactly sure if I should
have committed maplexer.c to SVN or not. What's the right thing to do?

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/