Motion to move Feature Freeze to July 23rd

Eduardo Patto Kanegae eduardo.kanegae at INFLOR.COM.BR
Tue Jul 10 15:46:57 EDT 2007

hi folks,

As suggested by Daniel I´m forwarding some comments I sent him.
I will not be able to attend the next IRC meeting ( 13-july) but I can
read its log later.

Let me know how can I help.

Eduardo Patto Kanegae