mapagg.cpp fixes, and outstanding issues

Zak James zak4ms at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 19 15:13:55 EDT 2007

Steve,

When configuring trunk with php mapscript on OS X 10.4.9 (gcc 4.0.1),
it's neccessary to add agg to MS_STATIC to avoid a php crash when
rendering with the agg outputformat. I'm not sure if this is a quirk
of Apple's modified linker. I also need to build agg with -fPIC.

zak

--
Zak James
Applications and Software Development